And now for my second challenge of 2010. This one is hosted by Kenda over at Lurve a la Mode.
FROM KENDA: This will encompass both straight historical fiction and historical romance. I’m hoping this challenge will allow some of us to get back into reading historicals, like me, as well as help us get into some of those books in our TBR piles or maybe to just discover something new.
The challenge will be to read 12 historicals in 2010. I don't think that I read more than 4-5 in 2009 so this will be a true challenge but I'm new to historicals and love them so I'm in. Wish me luck again.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Flirting with Forever by Gwyn Cready
- Black Hills by Dan Simmons
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon