1. The first novel I read was Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews.
2. About 3 years ago my Mom made me cry when she gave me Love You Forever by Robert Munsch for Mother's Day and I just returned the favor this year and made her cry when I gave her The Story of Edgar Sawtelle for her Birthday.
3. Of course a bunch of books have made me cry however I was bawling so bad with Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel that I had to stop reading for a few hours. I gave myself a pounding headache from crying so bad.
4. My library currently has over 500 books yet I still buy new books, request books from my trading sites, visit all the local FOL sales and shop at both local UBS. I'm out of control! Luckily I married a Book Lover so he kind of understands my obsession with books.
5. Whenever a friend asks for reading choices the books I always recommend are the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich and the Eve Dallas books by J.D. Robb.
6. The two new series that I am in LOVE with are the Felix Gomez books by Mario Acevedo and the Bigtime series by Jennifer Estep.
7. My favorite book from all the books I've read this year was The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz.
I'm going to tag 7 people who have book blogs, so they can continue the book theme if they want. I choose:
1. Mary at Just One More Page
2. Avis at she reads and reads
3. Luanne at A Bookworm's World
4. Wrighty at Wrighty's Reads
5. Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals
6. Mary at Bookfan-Mary
7. Betty at Howling In Silence
Now - for your instructions:
1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Tag - You're It!!